TERMS AND CONDITIONS – Groups or Individuals (below you will find our T&C`s for all vouchers)
- When you book we send a invoice for 50% deposit to secure your place.
- The balance of 50% is due at least 10 days before the activity. If your booking is made less than 10 days a full amount must be paid for the activity.
a. Over 3 months – full fee returned less 10% admin fee
b. 10 days-1 months – deposit is forfeit
c. Under 10 days – full fee is due
d. Final numbers may not change 10 days Prior to the booking date – we will charge full for any amount changes 10days or less.
- We do not refund deposit monies to outstanding fees if your number drops before 10 days of the activity or if you decided to cancel the booking 10 days prior – we unfortunately do not refund.
- Every participant undertakes the activity at own risk and is required to sign the Indemnity and Waiver. Parents or Guardians must sign for those under 18.
- We are not liable for any extras incurred by you or your party.
- Bad weather conditions – we will as far as possible try and assist unless it becomes a safety concern due to weather. We will rebook the date or issue you with a voucher to be used with our company again valid for 1 year depending on availability – we do not refund.
- We must be informed of any medical problem, disability, dietary requirement or any other problem that could affect the activity.
- Timing is everything as we take multiple bookings per day unless you have booked the day exclusively – if you arrive late please understand your actions put us and your group activities under pressure and we will try and give you the full experience if possible. We however reserve the rights to shorten your excursion if need be due to late arrival.
- Alcohol or the use of illegal substance are not allowed on or prior to our activities and we reserve the right to cancel a booking without a refund. We do allow the consumption of alcohol on site but in moderation and after the activities booked.
COVID 19 Virus – if your unsure if you would like to participate but have booked – we will issue you with a voucher valid for 1 year from date of purchase. No refunds
Vouchers – Terms & Conditions
These rules are applicable to any and all vouchers or discounted applications and or coupons:
Discounted Vouchers are only applicable to our Caledon site and may not be redeemed elsewhere!!
- Prior bookings with the voucher system must be made before arrival to any of our adventure sites.
- Vouchers may only be redeemed if the company is aware of the voucher and a booking email is send to us with your request and your outstanding deposit is paid.
- If you book and arrive late or no-show the voucher will be valued as redeemed and you will not be allowed to use this voucher again.
- We reserve the rights to move your booking if you did not us inform us of your reservation and voucher prior to arrival.
- Water based activities have minimum amount of clients needed before we book the activity – please check availability and also inform us of your vouchers.
- All vouchers have terms and conditions and as such you will need to book under our terms and conditions.
- Once a deposit is received we will then book the activity – no deposit no booking! This is applicable to all Entertainer Vouchers!!
- Vouchers applicable on full price only – no specials
- No adjustment to dates, times or any alterations of your bookings with less that 7days from the actual booking – a full cancellation fee is then applicable.