Sa Forest Adventures – Hermanus
SA Forest Adventures one of South Africas leading Adventure Companies with 6 sites in the Western and Northern Cape is proud to announce the availability of this year’s 10 Adventure Bursaries.
The bursaries will enable you to have a solid footing to become an Adventure Guide. Currently the adventure guiding industry has an enormous demand for learners and trained guides we have trained hundreds of guides at our Hermanus facility, if they not full time employed by us they have been fulltime employed by other adventure companies once the achieve all of the qualifications.
Your training will consist of on-site active participation and training of the adventure products we offer at our Hermanus site.
How do you apply? (if you don’t follow the instructions your application will not be considered)
Are you able to apply for the Adventure Industry Bursary – only if you can say yes to all of the below can you move on to step 2.
1. You need to be 18 or older
2. Training will be given in Hermanus so it is essential that you be able to attend the training
3. Training will be provided over the festive season. The applicant must be able to attend.
4. Sober habits – as an Adventure company we have zero tolerance for any substance abuse or use.
5. You would need to have transport to our Hermanus base in the Hemel & Aarde Valley.
6. The Inhouse course will run from 10th Dec to 15 Jan 2019.
STEP 2 (only continue to this step is you are able to commit to all the points in Step 1)
All of your documents below must be emailed to Jobs@saforestadventures.co.za before 20Nov. 2018
1. A one page Summary (CV)
2. 2 contactable references must be included on your cv or even better if the reference could provide you with a reference letter.
3. 2 pictures of you (the pictures will form part of the portfolio we put together for our interview process)
4. You need not have matriculated but if you can give us a reference of the principal of your last school you attended.
You will be contacted if you are on the short list – Please do not contact our telephone or cell numbers as the admin staff have nothing to do with the selection process of valid participants.
Interviews will be conduct on the 24th Of November by our selection panel.